We want to build this job around the right person and their skills. We are more excited to hire the right person that fits our culture than the wrong person with all the skills.
Our main focus is the House of Worship (churches) market as that is 80% of our customer base. The other 20% is focused on corporate, schools, universities, and B2B. We sell and install all things audio, video, lighting, and live streaming.
Our core values are:
– Serve Others
– Be Knowledgeable
– Relationally Based
– Be Professional
We’re excited to talk to you and see if you’re the right fit to help us serve our customers.